Disney Song

Still remember Disney Song? Here 3 songs that will never ever ever replaced in my heart.

1. A Whole New World (Alladin) - Peabo Bryson ft. Regina Belle
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world
(Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see
(Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back
To where I used to be
A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you
A whole new world
A whole new world
That's where we'll be
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

2. Reflection (Mulan) - Christina Aguilera

Look at me
You may think that you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
Everyday, it's as if I play a part
Now I see, if I wear a mask I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart
Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
I am now in a world where
I have to hide my heart and what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world
What's inside my heart and be loved for who I am
Who is the girl I see, staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show, who I am inside?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with the need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
When will my reflection show who I am inside? 

3. When Somebody Loved Me / When She Loved Me  (Toy Story) - Sarah McLachlan
When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together
Lives within my heart
And when she was sad
I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy, so was I
When she loved me
Through the summer and the fall
We had each other, that was all
Just she and I together
Like it was meant to be
And when she was lonely
I was there to comfort her
And I knew that she loved me
So the years went by
I stayed the same
But she began to drift away
I was left alone
Still, I waited for the day
When she'd say
"I will always love you"
Lonely and forgotten
Never thought she'd look my way
And she smiled at me and held me
Just like she used to do
Like she loved me
When she loved me
When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour, we spent together
Lives within my heart
When she loved me

Comments

Popular Posts